Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bellies and Teeth

Well this month has actually been a good month along with last month. I have been belly dancing in New York at different venues as a way to pay bills. Haven't made much but every little bit counts. So I've been content to do as much till I can take my Dental Xray test. Yes papers were finally approved. So my test is on the 17th of February. I have to study like the dickens till then. But finally on my way to that pesky ever escaping goal I've had for the past year. Good news though my goal of losing weight from 175.. to 145 is almost realized. just 4 more pounds. I've been losing since the beginning of last year. I had made it a goal to lose at least 5 to 6 pounds a month. I stopped eating as much pasta... and no more perogies at least not as many. Stopped eating potatoes as much and no soda except on occassion. Portion size was also lowered. I've been doing well. And I eat what I want just smaller amounts. Along with dancing it's helped tremendously to lose weight and get to feeling good about myself again.

No comments: