Well you might wonder what the heck is a dance for the dead. I'm doing a fund drive for a Cemetery here in New Jersey. It's to benefit the restoration of Harsimus Cemetery. The cemetery was featured in weird new jersey at one point in time. And if you go to the website... and look at the pictures...it can be very weird indeed. (Harsimus Cemetery)A friend of mine and I are going to belly dance at the cemetery on October 3rd. I'm a bit nervous of course. Well with all the non living crowd and all. lol :D My friend Suzahn and I decided to do a fusion Halloween themed belly dance. We have a choreographed 2 minute song that we'll dance together. It looks really cute so far. At first we were a little apprehensive standing next to each other to do a choreographed piece as she's super short and blond and comparatively I'm super tall and brunette. Complete opposites. But if we're in sync the choreography looks really cute. I'm looking forward to her visit Sunday so we can practice again. :D
Last night was really fun as I stayed at Suzahn's house to practice our choreography till about 2am. We practiced, talked and watched my now favorite show in the world "Vampire Diaries". And because it's now my favorite...I hate this cause it's only on once a week. Waiting for the next episode is a bit torture. This weeks episode was really good I might add.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment