Friday, September 11, 2009

Get me out of HERE!!!

Ok so I'm going batty... feeling a bit more than a little annoyed this morning..

First I'll start with getting up this morning.. seems anytime I wake up and even before.. Mike's mom is down here shuffling through things.. and making noise. Telling mike to wake up or whatever. I'm annoyed because she comes in and just sits while I'm sitting at my computer doing my morning email checking routine. And she can't hear me so I have to talk loud and over and over again. And I end up waking Mike cause I have to repeat myself louder. So he get's upset and goes to the other room. Then she's all upset cause she was trying to make that bed in the other room or something. (she always has to be cleaning something or doing anything even if it's already been done not an exaggeration) So anyway, I'm use to it by now but it's still annoying. She asks me to put something on the bed and mike is in it.. so i do it. He yells at me... and I tell him to quit acting like a baby since he got himself up cussing and kicking his blanket on the floor a few times. lol.. I'm so over this stuff. So I sit in the other room only to have her sit there too and continue to talk to nag him since he moved to a different spot telling him he needs to go to a doctor for what's wrong with him. She was also telling me i needed to make some soup for him lol.. very aggravating(the guy is trying to sleep).... I was already annoyed it was almost all morning with her down here doing stuff. So anyway that was fun she went on to talk about how he would like it if she were dead... what a rotten thing to say to your son.. Of course that made him angry. Anyway.... I'm really annoyed at this point and suddenly I remembered there was something I needed to do outside. So I went outside for a few minutes to take a breather... look at lady's grave..it's so rainy today and cool outside...windy too
I felt better after visiting her... but I really miss her. Just for a moment I could feel her energy. It was comforting. She would always come sit by me when I had a bad day.

I got a call from the school earlier today...they said my papers(dental x-ray lab approvals) weren't approved because the doctor wrote messy. Which is a bunch of bullshit... it was easy enough for me to read. Someone is just being an asshole. So I have to go and get it signed again. I'm totally annoyed with that too... and very disappointed it's going to take longer now. NOT what I wanted to happen since I'm financially strapped for cash. sigh...
I just feel like crying right now

No comments: