Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Goal to go

I lost 4 pounds.. I weigh 145 now. Yay. I am happy I got to my goal weight but now I want to lose 10 more. :D
Oh to be 135 again. I'm drinking a lot of tea lately. Whew.. good stuff though. I figure if I just keep doing what I'm doing I'll eventually get there. Started to make a scarf but... eh I didn't like the needles I was using they were too small because the scarf I was knitting was coming out too stiff. Which I don't want. Made a hat I gave away.
I think now however I'm going to start a new project. I want to make another cute hat. Since I like hats. This time I'm going to try to actually knit one rather than crochet. Crochet is my method of choice but it's good to change it up a bit. :) I think I decided on making this hat http://www.stitchnationyarn.com/Patterns/free-pattern-all-day-beret.html

No comments: