Saturday, July 11, 2009
Belly Jam
Saturday I had a fantastic time belly dancing out at Sandy Hook with my friends. We arrived and right away heard the drums playing.. couldn't wait I think I immediately started popping and locking as I was walking to the jam area. :) People of course look at you like you have epilepsy when you walk by like what's wrong with her?
Saw Tanya, met Salit also Louis the drummer, Carolina and Yame to name a few at the belly jam. The weather was fantastic. Not too hot not too cold. PERFECT! The drumming was great too.. Salit played her first drum solo and I danced my first public live drum solo. Awesomeness! Here are some pictures (borrowed from Susie as I forgot to take pictures!) I think I was too busy having a good time. Susie and I decided to take some silly pictures posing cause that's what we do every time we get together. Ok so maybe they weren't the best poses but we had lots of fun and that's what counts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment