Wednesday, July 15, 2009
the "mini detox"
I've been so busy lately and seems I had been sleeping in on Sundays(4 weeks in a row) with all the excitement of belly related goodness. Today my missionary girlfriends stopped by. I let them in to chat a bit and we sat and discussed a few topics ... including my belly dance updates and needing to clean house a bit more often. They graciously asked to help with housework. Then stated they themselves needed to do a "mini detox"!!! My initial reaction was to say, "Yeah you really need that with all that drug use lately!" Mind you these girls don't even drink coffee so the idea of drug use is pretty darn funny to me and I couldn't pass up the chance at the sarcasm. (I did realize it couldn't possibly be what they were talking about since that made no sense to talk about housework then jump right into their explicit drug use problems) They mentioned it basically meant they were scrubbing their apartment from top to bottom. OHHhhhhhoohoohoo. I mentioned maybe not saying DETOX next time cause it sounds a little less innocent even though it was only a "mini" one. We had a big laugh and a nice time chatting. I'll make time for an ice cream outing with them soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment