Saturday, July 11, 2009

And now for...

So here are some pictures I took at the Metro Art Expo last night. It was pretty cool. Listened to some bands and saw some good art. Danced and had a good time.
:)Yes no real mishaps... but guess what!! My veil didn't want to come out of my hip because I put it in there too well!!

The end of my choreography I pull it out and throw it back in a backbend...*all because that one girl said she kept waiting for me to do something with my other veil! haha.. only it didn't want to leave my hip this time. That's a first... I usually have to keep tucking it back in during my dance. I think i tucked it in too well this time. I have to find a happy medium somewhere.
I feel like this woman!!
lol ok so that's over... whew. It was actually pretty fun. I went after this amazing group that did afro fusion. Amazing.. Sanding ovation amazing. lol then there was me. After me was Farasha. Lots of fun and people said they liked my performance so I was very happy. I didn't however tape it which really would have been nice if I had so at least I could see what I can improve on. All in all it was a great event and it was good to get out and do something I otherwise would never do! :)

No comments: