Monday, August 4, 2008
Sooo NOT sly
So there I am ready for work.. brought my book to read while I was waiting. I thought to myself as 9:00 came and went and still no sign of anyone... hmm maybe it was 9:30.. ok read read read... 9:30 came and went... I was like wtf... grrr.. so I went up to the door and read.. lol "We'll be back on Aug. 11th." UHhh .. fracktastic.. so I just got ready like an idiot drove out there and sat sitting in the hot car reading... LOL what's worse is that some guy that was sitting in the parking lot looked at me funny when I turned around after reading the sign. So I was going to save a little embarrassment.. (lol who was I kidding) and go around so he didn't see me going back to my car. LMAO... the guy backs his car out and drives my way as I was going around the parking lot like a dumb ass all I could do was hide behind my big ass sunglasses. So that didn't work.. then getting into the car.. I spot the guy that always drops off packages. Hurriedly I get in and start the car hoping he wouldn't recognize or look my way. He looked at me and recognized me.. lol also looking at me funny cause he just dropped off some stuff next door since we were "closed" lmao... not a good morning at all... Omg.. I wish I'd quit doing that.. I think that's like the 4Th time I've done something like that in the 2 years I've worked there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ack, I hate when that kind of stuff happens to me, especially since I get embarassed so easily. I still have dreams that I am in school and show up in the wrong class etc. =/
Post a Comment