Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Basmah's Class and the Italian Festival missed...

Monday night after work I was suppose to copy something for Basmah for class the 3 C's paper. Hehe don't ask... Anyway I forgot it at home so I didn't do it. Then I left my camera at home which was dumb since I knew I was going to class... being the "photo goddess" I'm not much of a photo goddess if I can't take pictures. Duh... Anyway not feeling like much of a Goddess lately. I ended up being 30 minutes late cause I went home to get my camera. When I finally got to class, there were all these "Parking for the Festival" signs and people directing as I was going into the parking lot. They wanted money but I told them I was here for class so they let me park. (Basmah my belly dance teacher pays for parking every month)

It was cute that when I went to class I ended up picking up a girl that was lost.. heh and invited her to class since she was looking for salsa classes and seemed to have missed them. Class was fun and only a few people went. It was me Diana, Julia(my stray) lol.. *Diana said that I probably have lots of strays at home because I picked up Julia in the lobby* hehe but of course she said "not that you're a stray" to Julia. Poor thing.. I hate when I say something that can be construed as rude. But Diana is a sweet girl so I know she didn't mean anything by it.

After class was over we left out to the parking lot.. and Basmah had her usual cig before I drove her home. And we sat and talked. This time she had two. As we were talking.. some guy busts out of the building carrying something like a I don't know looked like one of those street blockers only it was tan colored. As I hear the commotion I turn around to see him stumbling out the door.. wobbling and bumping into walls. I said omg this guy is on some kind of drugs.. wtf. So we watched him leave into a different building bumping into a wall before he entered. As Basmah finished up her second cig we got in the car. As we were leaving the parking lot we drove a little toward the festival. I asked her if she wanted to check it out and she was excited about it, so I said ok let's check it out. I went back into the parking lot. Apparently this didn't set well with the drugged up guy that we saw earlier. As we parked and went to walk out onto the street, that drugged up guy was there saying we needed to pay. Then I was like this guy is nuts. He told us if we had classes we needed to go the other way through the building. I said ok. So we went toward the building but this drugged up guy started following us. And he was like hey class is over here as we were walking "through" the building. I was really annoyed cause first of all I didn't like this guy following us... second I definitely didn't want him near us being that he was on something. lol.. so I was nervous... but we ignored him and kept walking out the front side. He started following us outside.. and saying, "Oh you don't like me oh ok I see you're going to ignore me.. ok I'll handle this a different way then". Just then I got really scared and just as we turned the corner onto the festival street.. he said, " I'll have your car towed!". I said to Basmah, "wtf... this guy doesn't have the authority to tow my car", but I also didn't know if he knew where my car was and if he was going to slash tires or whatever. He definitely didn't look stable wobbling all over the place like he was. So we looked around ... he stopped following once were were at the festival. I was upset plainly that he followed and threatened to have my car towed. I don't like drugged up idiots threatening me. So after we walked around a bit and took in all there was to see. Not long mind you cause I didn't want it to be long enough for a towing company to tow my car away but not too soon that we were going to run into that crazy dude again. When we got back to the car and left he wasn't in sight so I was happy. But still disturbed that a nice time was interrupted with his stupidity.

2 comments:

SpaceJunk said...

Uh, what's a 3 C's paper? Never ceases to amaze me how many crazy and/or shitty people are in the world. Good example of how not to tust anybody for sure.

Sindepeye said...

The three C's is Control, uh lol I don't know I guess I don't pay attention in class too much but basically it's some paper that Basmah hands out to people.