Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Feeling Absent Minded...huh?

Today was interesting at work. I was feeling a bit spaced out. I didn't comprehend what people were saying. I don't know if it was cause I was so tired or maybe I haven't been eating right. Who knows. I do know that I was feeling nervous about not having a present for both Dr Helfen and Natalie whom I work with. Their birthday's were coming up. And today was our last day before vacation time. I figured I'd have enough time to at least get them a card before the end of the day at lunch time. But ended up that the last patient canceled that was scheduled for after lunch so we had no lunch. Our day just ended at 1:30. I was really feeling guilty I couldn't afford a gift and even worse I didn't even get them a card. :( So I guess maybe I was distracted by that big time. Anyway I hope they weren't terribly annoyed at me cause they had to tell me things three times before I got it. .... anyway just frustrating... I was in tears when I was driving home. Plus doesn't help it's close to period time. Which always screws with my emotions. :(

No comments: