Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Diaries maybe...

I'm really looking forward to my new blog space. This is of course private and only you can read it so lol no sense in being all fancy just stuff that I want to keep track of on a daily basis I guess.

So I'm going to start with today.


I want to make this space something I can kick back on and express my deepest thoughts. So we'll see what comes of it. Kinda weary though putting this "on the web". But the reason for this is to have some kind of written diary somewhere. I don't keep much of a diary so this will be a nice way of keeping track of things I forget. And these days feeling older is definitely a reality... I don't need to be worried with "forgetting" so :) here it is! my blog...


Today was a nice day real busy at work which makes the day go by faster. We had 12 patients today which is really quite a bit for a small office. With Dr Helfen and his Parkinson's I am almost worried that his wife is filling the schedule too full for him. But that's their choice I suppose. I feel sad sometimes thinking about him having it because it doesn't get any better. Makes me think of my ... non diagnosis of MS. Can't diagnose just one sclerosis can they. In any case I'm glad it's not serious as of yet and pray I'm one of the few that doesn't get it full blown.


So I will try to keep a good diary of what goes on in my life here. Hopefully it will be of some benefit to me or just bore me till I become MIA with the blogging. We shall see!

1 comment:

SpaceJunk said...

I love that picture of you, I wish I had one of me that was like that.

I figure the writing thing does help with sorting out the thoughts in my head, so I think you're right about the therapeudic thing.

And as for it being on the net somewhere, I think I prefer mine to be out there in relative anonymous obscurity than right on my hard drive for people to find. Just my 2 cents :)