Thursday, August 14, 2008

Left Behind

This event lol was the ending to a nice day at the museum. You can find pictures I took at the museum here. http://apps.rockyou.com/rockyou.swf?instanceid=120344986&ver=102906



The look of horror as the doors on the subway were closing.. and two of us were not on it yet.





lol needles to say Nathan and I were left behind and waited like an hour and a half before heading out ourselves to Penn Station. Of course we had to ask which train to take cause well.. lol I had no idea. Many ideas of trying to find each other went through our heads... finally found each other again at Penn station by such luck. Someone was watching over us... :)

Note to self: No pictures before getting on subways.


After the museum we sat outside on the steps.. watched a guy spin a Frisbee type plate top on a stick and walked a little in the park. Then headed home.. lol or should I say uh got left behind. lol :)

Posing on a rock at Central Park across the street from the museum. :)

1 comment:

SpaceJunk said...

LOL Mike does look like he's about to panic in that picture and Nathan is like hmmm