(Tuvia/Tulia) in her act... beautiful silk fans!
I ordered some chicken nooooooodle :) It was awesome! Everyone ate and watched the show. Took some pictures at intermission. You could also get up and dance in
between sets so we ended up doing that too!
We all danced (not pictured) But Basmah also taught a young girl that was there a few belly dance moves.
(Above) Jeniviva's first act of which I thought was amazing!
(Below) Keisha's candle n plate dance. Scary.. cause the whole time I kept thinking holy shit if that thing falls... we're all in trouble.
It was a few of the belly dancers birthday's so they had a birthday cake for them that they blew out but just before that they danced on stage to a gothic belly dance happy birthday song. lol was silly but fun.
After the show we went walking around a bit, shopped at a cool Goth store, shoplifted... lol (not on purpose) and then back to our car! Of which I might add susie did a good job parking. hehe It was a really small space but we managed to get it to fit in she and I. As far as the shoplifting... I was horrified that I had walked out with a necklace I had been holding in my hand for pretty much the whole time we were trying to figure out what to buy for Susie's costume. When I realized I ran back and gave the guy his necklace. I felt really bad too. All I said was "I'm sorry, I forgot" lol.. I forgot?!? Which leads me to something the comedian Steve Martin once said, "... if ever you're in trouble... just say I forgot" lol "I'm sorry officer, I forgot armed robbery was illegal" lol I wonder if that skit is somewhere on the net. Anyway all in all it was a fun night with some good friends. I needed to unwind a bit and that's exactly what that night did for me
No comments:
Post a Comment