Ok ... so I'm thinking maybe I need to really get serious about going on a diet. I have plenty of reasons to get back in shape. Health and asthetics. I look quite often at diet plans and such but I think the best way to go about it is to excersise as much as possible and eat smaller less fattening portions of food. Most day's I've been really stressing because of no job and little private time. I go for things like chips and breads. Ahh.. I don't really even need bread that much.
I think My boyfriend and I of 7 years may actually get married. We've come up with a plan to be married by the end of this year.
The economy kind of sucks at the moment... and I'm not so sure what is going on as far as our joint financial future.
Slapping works... lol.. well not really but when I got so upset with boyfriend about the lack of commitment he was offering me.... I ended up slapping him in one of those see on tv hot blooded latin novela episodes on telemundo. LOL... when it comes down to it I have been here in a somewhat of a stale-mate situation with no genuine commitment. Is it possible that we could at least have a "promise" here? That's all I wanted.
So anyway... losing some weight will do me good. Whether we actually go through with it or not. I don't mean to put such a light overtone on the whole marriage aspect of it but... I have been with him and living like I'm married for the whole of 7 years we've been together. I think I deserve some kind of recognition for my commitment to him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment