Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Getting back to basics

I'm feeling a bit like just throwing in the towel where voicing my opinions on my fb goes lmao.  Seems like even fellow church goers don't like my thoughts lol. Anyway it's not that I'm ashamed of my views. I just don't like conflicts. I love peace and harmony.  I like to say I'm a realist. I don't idealize life into one neat package where it comes to anything really.  I do believe men and women were made to compliment each other. I know what the bible says about it being against  gods plan to choose a same sex lifestyle.  I believe we can't ignore those rare cases and instances where there are abnormalities in the genome that would cause confusion in an individual as to who they are.  People who are born as both woman and male have the organs of both male and female.  Is this person a mistake? I shall move to say no.  With this happening it is not improbable that a woman or man born as one sex identifies with the opposite sex better or is attracted to the same sex while feeling nothing for the opposite.  This is not for me to say and to judge and tell them I know they are wrong when I know nothing of what God intended for them in this life.  And as I said before I don't believe that God wishes them to feel they are disgusting and horrible beings.  After all they chose Gods plan to come to earth and receive a body.  Now if it is a choice that just one day they become bi or gay I believe they are sinning of course.  But how should I know for sure that is the case so I refuse to judge them.  I don't want to be forced to watch or listen to someone telling me how everyone should try being gay once to make sure of orientation. Lol if you're not sure from the start then maybe you are one of imbalance. Yes you're not normal. I don't like having to be told it's normal 24/7 in media because it's not.  More and more people are just doing it to see. Like going through a phase.   Perversion is perversion.  There are some that are an exception to that such as the ones with imbalances or both sex organs. What I have found however is that those seeking a relationship that is not normal are very perverted in nature. Not everyone as I've said but most because I feel they like what is forbidden. It "turns them on". Where love should be the focus most often than not it is focused on the physical appearance and lust. This is fading. Anyway just a jumble of thoughts from me.  I wanted to get them off my chest without the social conflict.   

No comments: