Saturday, May 18, 2013
My family are my friends
Ah to the blogging... I did finally have the baby. As you know it doesn't take over a year to produce! lol I've been busy with the little one and getting over a miscarriage. Time has passed and feeling a bit better. Trying to move on as much has transpired. My little Noorah is now 13 months going on 14. Nor was laid to rest beneath a tree. Our family will miss the chance to know her/him but God has more important things in store for Nor in heaven. God bless and ever keep you safe Nor.
Some people who were close to me before are now not in my life anymore and I've come to realize people come and go... even good friends but family is everything even if that family is not blood. Wherever you find your home, that's where you feel loved and safe with the people that matter most to you. I don't like to get caught up in drama so I keep it simple and I'm happier that way.
Listening to this this morning is pretty cool that Trent thought of me ;)
Download some free music :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment