Thursday, December 8, 2011

Leak of fury



So it seams that we have a leak in our window... that mind you, has now been leaking for probably over 5 months. Seems to be getting worse and worse with time and despite the attempts at fixing it by the landlord... to no avail... it has crept it's way back into the room again each time it rains with more than enough leakage to make a bucket of lemonaid if I so choose... yuck... anyway I am not in the least amused by this... and really... kinda think it might cause some health conserns. But I haven't found a place to move to yet that is within our price range so have been stuck here trying to make the best of things. :/ Or maybe I could make one of those cool waterfall picture windows that always look so cool that you find in hotels... hmm

No comments: