So.. I realized yeah my relationship was going nowhere after 8 long years lol.. I'm on a new track. No men really for now. Just friends. I think I've had enough heartache. This time I'm trying to stay friends with him. I've really never stayed friends with any guy I've ever been with. I think it's because I'm so happy and want to give everything... then I get upset I couldn't work things out. It's like those pants you've been wanting and waiting to get... when you get there.. they only have a size smaller than what you need. Those pants you love em but if they aren't right they just aren't right no matter how you try it on. If they don't button well ... you need to either lose some weight or get a different pair. Well anyway somewhat the same except I tried losing weight.. bah. So single again. Yet still want to keep my status up as engaged cause I'm totally not ready for some guy to try to woe me off my feet. I need them to keep myself dancing. So men... I'm done for now.
So on to a new chapter. Lately I've been filling my days with happy distractions. Knowing that there is a god. And he loves me. I know in time things will only get better. And I hope something good will have come out of all of this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment